How long has it been since you've had your home windows replaced? 10 years? 20 years?
Not only do your old windows LOOK like they should hit the trash, they're probably costing you a ton of money in energy costs! And let's take a guess here... they're probably not the easiest to use, might not be the safest, probably get ridden with bugs and dust constantly, and most likely don't block out any outside noise.
If this sounds like your home, you should think about hiring Comfort Windows to install replacement windows for you.
Why Install Replacement Windows?
1. AppearanceDo one window, and you're sure to want the rest! It might be tough to visualize if you're used to your old windows, but new windows are so beautiful to look at.
2. Increase Your Home's ValueThe National Association of Realtors estimate that when you install replacement windows, you increase the value of your home by approximately 97% of the cost of the windows!
When it comes time to sell your home some day, the quality of your windows MATTERS. If you let Comfort Windows install replacement windows, you're sure to see your home value increase.
3. Tax DeductionDid you know that if you replace your windows and doors with an energy star rated product, like Comfort Windows' products, you can get a tax deduction?
4. Energy SavingsWhether your a green-activist or not, everyone likes savings money on their heating and cooling costs! Most people save an average of about 35% on their energy costs when they install replacement windows! When you install replacement windows from Comfort Windows, you're getting the energy-efficient Low-E Glass and structural reinforced ThermaCore composite sash rails that make Comfort Windows ENERGY STAR ® certified.
5. SafetyMany windows are extremely unsafe! Not only does the quality of the glass matter, but so does the locking system. Comfort Windows carries a premium line of products that feature Dual Pane Glass and low-profile designer security cam locks to help keep your home safe.
6. Easy to Use
Do you have to throw your body into your window just to get it open? Do you avoid cleaning your windows because they're such a pain to manage?
When you let Comfort Windows install replacement windows in your home, you'll get a tilt-in sashes and extruded lift rails that make opening and cleaning windows a breeze!
7. Clean and QuietNew windows means peace and quiet in the home and minimized bugs, dust and drafts. Interlocking rails with triple weather seal protection keeps the drafts out; foam-injected sash and mainframe chambers insulate and reduce noise; and weatherstripping keeps air, dust, dirt and water out.
Subscribe to the Comfort Windows & Doors Blog