Many siding installation companies offer quality siding products and skilled service, but they don’t take the time to help homeowners with exterior design. Simply updating your home’s siding is one way to refresh your property, but you can give your Rochester area home a major upgrade in curb appeal too. All you need are a few carefully selected siding architectural elements.
Our BBB A+ rated siding company has spent 40+ years helping homeowners attain the results they want for their properties. Comfort Windows & Doors can help you craft a beautiful home exterior, an important part of which is to install durable, high-performance siding.
Start with Architectural Siding
During your meeting with a siding specialist, we’ll go over your many product options from recognized brands, like CertainTeed, Alside, and Tando. We can also help you pick out siding materials, colors, and architectural features that give your home a high-end feel.
You’ll want to take a close look at the style and type of siding you install on your Rochester home first. On a street full of lap board-sided properties, architectural siding can really make your home stand out! We offer three kinds of architectural siding:
One of the easiest ways to create a more interesting home exterior is by mixing and matching these different siding styles. Consider lap board siding for most of the house—but mix it up with stylish shakes on the dormers. Or install scallop siding along the ground floor and lap board on the second floor of the property.
How You Can Enhance Your Curb Appeal with Architectural Features
You can also ask our contractors to install any of a wide selection of siding decorations and elements:
- Stone Facades: Consider installing stone veneer on your home for added interest. We can install an accent wall, place veneer in the entryway, or create a knee-wall around the property.
- Window Trim: We can wrap exterior window frames in attractive trim that helps to accent and set them apart visually from other elements of the home.
- Window Shutters: We can also help you install shutters as a more traditional design element around the windows of your East Coast home.
- Corner Posts: Make your home exterior pop with large corner posts along all of the edges. You can also install wide fascia trim in the same color to further frame your property.
Ask Us About a Free Estimate for Siding Services in Rochester & Surrounding Areas
If you want to transform your home into a jewel of the neighborhood, our Rochester siding company can make it happen. We can install siding details that pair well with the siding you pick for your property, while also boosting appeal from the curb.
In addition, Comfort Windows & Doors can help homeowners with other remodeling needs, like:
- Roof Replacement
- Window Replacement
- Awning Installation
- Door Replacement
- Insulation Installation
- Sunroom Enclosure Installation
- Deck Installation
- Bathroom Remodels
We’ll be glad to speak with you about a complete siding replacement project too. Just give us a call or fill out our online form to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation now.