Comfort Windows is known for its residential windows but we can also handle most commercial needs from small businesses to multistory towers. We are able to custom design, build, and install windows for new commercial as well as renovation. Comfort can design a window to meet NFRC ratings as low as u.17 to help achieve LEEDS certification. We are also able to meet commercial door, siding and insulation needs.
Below is a sample of commercial projects Comfort Windows has taken on:
- Loretto Cunningham Building — Syracuse, NY
- Fulton Mills Apartments — Fulton, NY
- Steinhorst Square — Utica, NY
- Brook Apartments — Utica, NY
- Loretto Fahey Rehabilitation Center — Syracuse, NY
- Springfield Gardens Apartments — Syracuse, NY
- Sisters of St. Francis — Syracuse, NY
- Griswold Heights, Troy Housing Authority — Troy, NY
To find out more about how the commercial division of Comfort Windows can fit your needs please contact Bill Johnston at Syracuse Corporate Headquarters at 315-457-0022.